Total results found 3
Pocket lighter with flower cart design. Belonged to Nuzhat al-Zaman Muʻizzi, daughter of Shams al-Muluk ʻAzudi and Najaf Quli Mirza Hisam al-Dawlah.
Marriage contract of Mabʻas al-Muluk and ʻAyn Allah Mirza, 1906
Marriage contract of Mabʻas al-Muluk, daughter of Nasr Allah Mirza, and ʻAyn Allah Mirza, son of Yad Allah Mirza. The Mahr includes 1000 tumans and a Qurʼan.
Marriage contract of Bibi Khatun and Maʻsum Bayg,1804
Marriage contract of Bibi Khatun, known as Nanah Khanum, daughter of Muhammad Taqi, and Maʻsum Bayg, son of Shah Mir Bayg. The Mahr is twenty tumans.
- D Reset
- Djewels and jewelry
- ʻAyn Allah Mirza Jahanbani(1)
- Yad Allah Mirza Jahanbani(1)
- Shah Mir Bayg (father of Maʻsum Bayg)(1)
- Nuzhat al-Zaman Zahir(1)
- Nasr Allah Mirza (father of Mabʻas al-Muluk)(1)
- Muhammad Taqi (father of Bibi Khatun)(1)
- Maʻsum Bayg (son of Shah Mir Bayg)(1)
- Mabʻas al-Muluk (daughter of Nasr Allah Mirza)(1)
- Bibi Khatun (daughter of Muhammad Taqi)(1)